Welcome to the Family Support page for Maundene Primary School.
Due to Mrs Bennett being on maternity leave, you can reach some of these agencies and services for you and your family by clicking on the links provided. There is also an enormous amount of advice that might prove useful.
If you are struggling with accessing any of these services or making referrals then please come and speak to Mr Harris our DCPC/ SENCO.
- http://chathamcharities.btck.co.uk/ - for families living in Chatham struggling financially for furniture like white goods, beds and travel.
- http://www.domesticabuseservices.org.uk/search/area-search.asp?areasearch=medway#advice-and-support - One Stop Shop, Sunlight Centre – domestic abuse, solicitors, housing, social care, citizens advice.
- https://www.medway.gov.uk/info/200170/children_and_families/323/choosing_childcare/4 -Children and family hubs- Antenatal and new baby support, drop in play groups, breast feeding and parenting advice.
- https://www.medwayadvice.org.uk/index.html - Citizens Advice Medway, helping with debts, housing, benefits and finance, employment and family law.
- https://www.medway.gov.uk/news/article/120/residents_encouraged_to_sign_up_for_free_swimming_card - Information on how to get a free swimming card for all children under 16 and over 60.
- https://home-startmedway.org.uk/ - Home start, support for all families with at least one child under 5years of age. Support with parenting, financial advice, young parents, multiple children, health and companionship
- https://www.medwaycommunityhealthcare.nhs.uk/ - Medway community healthcare, help and support with health needs.
- https://www.insighthealthcare.org/ - Insight counselling service, self-referral and agency referral, 18+.
- https://www.carersfirst.org.uk/medway/young-carers-medway - Young carers/ adult carers support and activities for children
- http://www.medwayfisd.com/kb5/medway/fis/results.action?familychannel=3_6 - Family support services and parenting groups.
- http://medwayfisd.com/kb5/medway/fis/service.page?id=9FJWbEVylpo - Freedom programme – domestic abuse support/groups
- https://www.medway.gov.uk/info/200164/school_information/354/free_school_meals - Pupil premium/ free school meals
- http://www.medway-magic.org/contact-us/ - Magic – Autism and ADHD support, coffee mornings and advice
- https://youngminds.org.uk/find-help/feelings-and-symptoms/bullying/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIreWqqu754AIV75XtCh0t5w7KEAAYASAAEgK-zvD_BwE - Young Minds- Bullying advice and support for children and parents.
- https://www.internetmatters.org/issues/cyberbullying/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIw5z_t-_54AIVrLftCh2N6gO-EAAYASAAEgL5EvD_BwE - Cyber bullying advice and support
- https://medway.foodbank.org.uk/ - Foodbank lists and advice.
- https://www.family-action.org.uk/what-we-do/children-families/send/medway-sendias/ - Medway SENDIAS – Family Action. Support and advice in relation to education, health and social care, signposting and mediation in meetings.
- https://www.kids.org.uk/event/medway-sendiass - Support and advice on SEND matters, for children with disabilities 0-19 years.
- https://www.gov.uk/browse/benefits - Advice on benefits, online benefit calculators and entitlements.
- https://www.entitledto.co.uk/ - Online benefits and entitlement calculator.
- https://www.nspcc.org.uk/ - Online support and advice in relation to abuse, bullying, keeping children safe, PANTS rule and who can support.
- https://www.medway.gov.uk/info/200151/housing_advice/82/at_risk_of_homelessness - Risk of homelessness through medway council