Ethos And Values
The vision we have for Maundene is built from the values of:
One of these values will be taught every six weeks and will be embedded in our curriculum, it will underpin all that we do within the school.
Our aim is to give all our children:
The highest possible achievement and to provide a safe and happy environment that engages and inspires all learners where each child is encouraged to reach their full potential.
We achieve this by:
- Ensuring they are safe and happy in an environment that inspires curiosity
- Establishing a supportive partnership with parents, carers and governors where we are all responsible for our children's learning
- The school community contributes to the children’s learning and the development of the school
- Inspiring learning opportunities for all children showing respect for diversity, values, cultures, beliefs, abilities and additional needs
- A broad and balanced curriculum which fosters a love of learning
- Encouraging children to become resilient and compassionate members of society