We have a strong vision for Maundene built upon our core values of:
Each of these values permeate our curriculum and underpin every interaction we have with the wider school community.
Our aim is to provide a safe, happy and stimulating learning environment that engages and inspires all learners and encourages every child to reach their full potential.
We achieve this by:
- Creating a safe and happy environment that inspires curiosity
- Establishing a supportive partnership with parents, carers and governors where we are all responsible for our children's learning
- Working alongside the school community to enhance children’s learning and further develop the school
- Creating inspiring learning opportunities for all children that reflect the diversity, values, cultures, beliefs, abilities and additional needs of children within our community
- Providing a bespoke, broad and balanced curriculum which fosters a love of learning and a curiosity about the world
- Encouraging children to become resilient and compassionate members of society